Paper of the Year Awards are designed to honor the most impactful papers in the field of oligonucleotide therapeutics.
There are two categories for Paper of the Year Awards reflecting the scope of excellent research being done in the field of oligonucleotide therapeutics:
- Basic Research – Paper must be on a Basic Research (pre-clinical) topic relevant to oligonucleotide therapeutics
- Late Discovery – Paper must be on a Late Discovery (large pre-clinical models and clinical studies) topic relevant to oligonucleotide therapeutics
- Papers must be published between July – June preceding the current year’s Annual Meeting.
- For 2023 awards, papers must be published between July 2023 – June 2023.
- $1,000 USD award
- Presentation of an award certificate at the OTS Annual Meeting
- Click here to submit a nomination.
- Applications for the current cycle are due by August 18, 2023.
Questions? Contact email@example.com