The Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society offers Travel Grants for outstanding doctorate graduate students and post-docs.
The grant includes a stipend to offset travel expenses for the OTS Annual Meeting.
Travel Grant recipients receive $750 USD if travelling within the same continent as the Annual Meeting
or $1,000 USD if traveling from outside the continent.
Application packages must include:
- Abstract formatted per the guidelines
- Current CV
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s advisor
- Be a current member of OTS
- Be a current graduate student or post-doc
- Be the first author of an abstract to be presented as a poster or short talk at the annual meeting
- Submit an abstract of high scientific merit
- Prior award winners are not eligible
If you have questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
Award winners will be notified in late summer. Award checks will be distributed onsite on the last day at the Society’s annual meeting.