The Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society offers Travel Grants to outstanding doctorate graduate students and post-docs to offset travel expenses to the OTS Annual Meeting.
- Be a current member of OTS
- Be a current graduate student or post-doc
- Be the first author of an abstract to be presented as a poster or short talk at the annual meeting
- Submit an abstract of high scientific merit
- Prior award winners are not eligible
Required application materials:
- Abstract submitted for poster presentation at current year’s Annual Meeting
- Current CV
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s advisor
- For travel within the same continent = $1,000 USD
- For travel from outside the continent = $1,500 USD
How to apply:
- To apply you must first register for the current year’s annual meeting, then you will be emailed a link to the online submission portal where you can apply for the award. If you are not yet a current OTS member, you can purchase a membership during your meeting registration.
- Registration and awards portal will open by early May
- Applications for 2023 awards will open in the spring.
Questions? Contact email@example.com