The Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society offers Travel Grants for outstanding doctorate graduate students and post-docs.
The grant includes a stipend to offset travel expenses for the OTS Annual Meeting.
Travel Grant recipients receive $750 USD if travelling within the same continent as the Annual Meeting
or $1,000 USD if traveling from outside the continent.
Application packages must include:
- Abstract formatted per the guidelines
- Current CV
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s advisor
- Be a current member of OTS
- Be a current graduate student or post-doc
- Be the first author of an abstract to be presented as a poster or short talk at the annual meeting
- Submit an abstract of high scientific merit
- Prior award winners are not eligible
If you have questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
Award winners will be notified in late summer. Award checks will be distributed onsite on the last day at the Society’s annual meeting.
Congratulations to the Winners of the OTS Travel Grants!