The Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society grants Poster Awards to outstanding students and post docs presenting posters at the OTS Annual Meeting. Posters are judged during the meeting and winners are chosen based on exceptional and promising science as well as presentation of the data.
- Graduate students or post docs presenting a poster at the Annual Meeting
- A $250 USD cash or gift card award
- Certificate and ribbon to display on poster
How to apply:
- There is no formal application process; all graduate students and post docs presenting a poster at the Annual Meeting are automatically considered for this award.
- To present a poster, you must submit an abstract for the current year’s annual meeting by the poster abstract submission deadline.
- Applications for 2023 awards will open in the spring.