Membership is an opportunity to take advantage of an array of benefits that support the society’s mission to foster academia – and industry-based research and development of oligonucleotide therapeutics, all at a reasonable rate!
- Professional Member – $100
- Student Member – $50
Dues are for 1 year from the date of registration and are US $100 for regular members from faculty and industry, and US $50 for students and post docs. Your membership will become effective immediately upon receiving the application fee.
Questions about your membership status? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to a members’ directory.
- Discounted registration to the OTS Annual Meeting, held each fall, up to a $300 savings.
- Discounted subscription to the society’s official journal, Nucleic Acid Therapeutics.
- Discounted article processing charge in Nucleic Acid Therapeutics for authors participating in Liebert’s Open Access option, a $1,000 advantage.
- Ability to apply for society Awards and Grants