Membership is an opportunity to take advantage of an array of benefits that support the society’s mission to foster academia and industry-based research and development of oligonucleotide therapeutics, all at a reasonable rate!
- Professional Member – $100
- Student Member – $50
Dues are for 1 year from the date of registration and are US $100 for regular members from faculty and industry, and US $50 for students and post docs. Your membership will become effective immediately upon receiving the application fee.
Questions about your membership status? Email us at email@example.com.
- Access to a members’ directory.
- Discounted registration to the OTS Annual Meeting, held each fall, up to a $300 savings.
- Discounted subscription to the society’s official journal, Nucleic Acid Therapeutics.
- Discounted article processing charge in Nucleic Acid Therapeutics for authors participating in Liebert’s Open Access option, a $1,000 advantage.
- Ability to apply for society Awards and Grants
Looking to get the member discount on this year’s OTS Annual Meeting?
Complete membership and registration in just ONE STEP by registering here.
For membership only, click button below.