The 13th Annual Meeting of the
September 24-27, 2017
Bordeaux Palais de la Bourse
Registration and Abstract Submissions are now open.
Members please email us at email@example.com to receive your members’ only registration link.
Join leading experts in the field during this three and a half day meeting featuring the latest developments from various oligonucleotide-based disciplines including antisense, siRNA, immunomodulatory, aptamers and micro/non-coding RNA research.
Session Topics Include:
- Exon Skipping
- Immonology Oligonucleotides
- Preclinical and Clinical Applications Delivery
- RNA editing
2017 OTS Annual Meeting Organizing Committee
- Arthur Krieg, MD, Checkmate Pharmaceuticals
- Jean-Jacques Toulme, PhD, Universite de Bordeaux
- Annemieke Aartsma-Rus, PhD, Leiden University Medical Center
- David Blakey, PhD, MiNA Therapeutics
- Masad J. Damha, PhD, FCIC, McGill University
- Paloma Giangrande, PhD, University of Iowa
- Rachel Haurwitz, PhD, Caribou Biosciences
- Anastasia Khvorova, PhD, RNA Therapeutics Institute, UMass Medical Center
- Marc Lemaitre, PhD, ML_Consult
- Brett Monia, PhD, Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Laura Sepp-Lorenzino, PhD, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Frank Slack, PhD, Harvard University
- Hiroshi Sugiyama, PhD, Kyoto University
- Jonathan Watts, PhD, RNA Therapeutics Institute, UMass Medical Center
Thank You to Our Platinum Meeting Sponsor
For sponsorship and exhibitor inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.