OTS Local Delivery Grants support local or regional meetings organized and are hosted by OTS members with the objective of sharing knowledge among oligonucleotide therapeutics researchers, cultivating professional development and networking.
- Be a current member of OTS
- Organizing a local or regional meeting that focuses on networking and providing professional development opportunities for local/regional researchers in oligonucleotide research
- Event must include participants from different laboratories, institutions, or companies, and organizers must make an effort to recruit attendees from diverse audiences, backgrounds, etc.
- Grants are intended to support grass roots meetings as opposed to well-established meetings and conferences
Required application materials:
- Basic information on the meeting/event, including a summary of how the funds will be used
- Up to $2,000 in funding to be used within twelve months
- Listing on events calendar on the OTS website
How to apply:
- Click here to complete the online application
- Applications are reviewed twice annually, on March 15 and November 15
Questions? Contact email@example.com