We are seeking an ambitious and talented organic chemist to help us develop oligonucleotide therapies for rare diseases. This ideal candidate will lead the research and development of novel approaches to use oligonucleotides therapeutically and methods to characterize oligonucleotides and their effects in biological systems. They will also work closely with our manufacturing partners to develop and optimize synthesis and characterization processes for oligonucleotides and associated ligands. They will support our clinical and regulatory teams in complying with regulatory requirements and documentation. They will have a flexible attitude to job roles and superlative organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline
- Extensive experience in oligonucleotide synthesis, characterization and/or manufacturing
- Previous experience in working with CROs and CMOs for process development and manufacturing of oligonucleotides is highly desirable, preferably in a regulated environment (i.e. GMP)
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary, health and dental benefits, and meaningful equity compensation.
- Exceptional opportunities for learning and growth.
- A collegial working environment with regular social events for team members and their families.
- You’ll also be joining a bright and highly-motivated team working at the intersection of the most exciting areas of science and technology.
To apply, please visit this website: