The Paper of the Year Award is designed to honor the most impactful paper in the field of oligonucleotide therapeutics.
Nominations are open and the winner will be announced during the Annual Meeting.
The recipient receives:
- $1,000 award
- Complimentary registration to the OTS Annual Meeting
- Formal presentation of the award at the OTS Annual Meeting
- Short talk speaking slot at the OTS Annual Meeting
- Paper must have been published between
July 2018-June 2019
- Paper must be on a topic relevant to oligonucleotide therapeutics
To submit a nomination for the Paper of the Year award, complete the following form.