Richard S. Finkel, MD is Professor of Neurology at the University of Central Florida School of Medicine, and Chief, Division of Neurology at Nemours Children’s Hospital in Orlando, USA. […]Details
The Paper of the Year Award is designed to honor the most impactful paper in the field of oligonucleotide therapeutics.
Nominations are open and the winner will be announced during the Annual Meeting.
The recipient receives:
- $1,000 award
- Complimentary registration to the OTS Annual Meeting
- Formal presentation of the award at the OTS Annual Meeting
- Short talk speaking slot at the OTS Annual Meeting
- Paper must have been published between
July 2017-June 2018
- Paper must be on a topic relevant to oligonucleotide therapeutics
To submit a nomination for the Paper of the Year award, complete the following form.
Congratulations to the Winner of the OTS Paper of the Year Award!
Victor is a research instructor in Melissa Moore and Phillip Zamore labs. Victor is interested in everything RNA, and has been working in the RNA field since his undergraduate years. A biochemist by training, several years ago […]Details